NEXT Season 2 is here
The NEXT Golf Tour Powered by Trackman is back — and it’s bigger and better than before.
Season 2 features more events, larger fields and greater earning opportunities, along with a few updates that will significantly improve the player experience. (If you’re new to NEXT, here’s an introduction.)NEXT Introduction
Beginning in November, men and women from around the world will compete in six 18-hole rounds, followed by a 36-hole Season Finale. Round 1 tees off at iconic Marco Simone, and the complete schedule will be unveiled soon.
What’s new in Season 2
Trackman is always looking for ways to improve the NEXT experience, and some exciting changes are in store for the upcoming season:
- Field sizes will expand to 1,000 players for each event. That number could climb even higher depending on interest.
- The winner’s paycheck for each event is now $30,000, regardless of how many players are in the field.
- The winner of the Order of Merit will earn invitations to three Challenge Tour events and one DP World Tour event during the 2024 season.
- NEXT will be featured on DP World Tour TV and web channels.
- The new NEXT Golf Tour app will allow players’ rounds to be viewed on the live leaderboard in near-real time. This will let fans follow all the action and provide players with an opportunity to enhance their social media presence. (And no more time spent uploading rounds!)
- Due to popular demand, the switch from automatic to manual putting will begin with Round 3. More details on putting are coming soon.
Sign up for the NEXT mailing list to receive updates on scheduling and more.
And get ready to have some fun!Sign up now